Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few things you might be asking yourself about our products and what we do.
- Shipping Information
- We ship incense and essentials to Canada and the United States. We usually ship within one business day. Depending on the shipping service you requested you should receive your order with 2 to 14 days.
- Certain items make take more time to ship when inventory levels are low.
- We make shipping easy and fast for you by using sophisticated software and amazing partners to get you your products as soon as possible.
- Return & Refund Policy
- Our "No worries" Guarantee: We are very proud of our products and we are even more proud of our satisfied customers.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase simply call us at 1 844 311 6232, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund.
- Your refund will be issued in about 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Your information is safe with us. We will not share your email with any third party without your consent. We may share some information and special deals with you from time to time.
- Where are Chakras Incense Made?
- Chakras Incense and essential oils are made in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Why buy from us?
- We make sure that the products you receive are the best quality and purity. We pride ourselves in giving you the best service and products every time.
The information presented on this website is not a substitute for professional medical or psychological advice and care. The authors of this material do not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of products as a form of treatment for medical or psychological conditions. Readers should regularly consult a physician and seek professional medical advice about any physical, medical, psychological, or emotional matters that may require diagnosis or medical attention. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by any governmental organization. This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.